Develop and host your Access Database on a platform that provides the highest level performance, scalability, availability, with disaster recovery built in. Try out SQL 2012 Hosting as your Microsoft Access backend.
About SQL Server 2012 Hosting
SQL 2012 Hosting is a highly available and scalable cloud database service built on SQL Server 2012 technologies. With SQL 2012 Hosting, Access developers do not have to install, setup or manage any database. High availability and fault tolerance is built-in and no physical administration is required. A Microsoft Access frontend with a SQL Server 2012 backend is an excellent combination. The two together provide a great way to leverage the power of Access’ rapid development with the reliability and speed of SQL 2012 Server. Our unique approach to hosting, a personalized service tailored to Access, will mean help will be there when it comes to database design, importing your data, view design, scripting help and much more. Pricing starts at just $49/month and we offer a free SQL 2012 trial for qualified customers.
Access Hosting’s SQL 2012 hosting is a more powerful alternative to expensive web database solutions like Intuit QuickBase and Azure. Unlike Microsoft Windows Azure, our hosting plans do not charge for bandwidth or processing power. Our SQL pricing is simple and based solely on the services and storage that you require. Our SQL 2012 environment is completely customizable, scalable and upgradeable.
Sign Up for a no obligation free trial to test out the power of SQL 2012 today.
SQL Server 2012 Features
Our SQL Server 2012 hosting offering requires that you convert your Access ACCDB or MDB file to a SQL compatible format. With this service, you will be hosting all of your data in the cloud on our service and will be self-administering the Access Frontend. The main drawback to SQL hosting is that you cannot sync application changes to all of your users via the service. That means that if you change Access forms, reports, or queries – you will need to distribute the new front-end Access file to all of your users yourself. For Access Developers, this type of control is actually not much of a problem because this option allows them to utilize VBA code and gives developers the control over their Access Application that they desire while still keeping all of the data synced and stored in the cloud. SQL 2012 is an incredibly powerful tool that is built to store data and provides a variety of features to Microsoft Access Developers.
- 1 SQL Server User Account with Database Owner Privileges
- 10 GB of Storage Space (Each additional block of 1GB is only $10)
- Best Scalability and Blazing Fast Performance
- Upload immense amounts of data – No Access Record or Table Limits
- Record Level Security features, SSL certificates and Encryption
- Split your Access Database – use Linked Tables
- Utilize Visual Basic VBA code in your Access Front End
- Robust Backup Options – hourly logs, FTP backup sets and more
- Schedule Daily SQL jobs and scripts
- No Bandwidth Charges
- Distribute your Access file to Unlimited Users
- Daily Data Backup on a secure network in a SAS 70 Data Facility
- No Setup Fees and No Long Term Contract
Why pick AccessHosting.com for your SQL Server needs?
- We’ve been providing SharePoint 2010 Hosting and catering to the Access Developers needs since 2010. You will receive the same great service and reliability record with our SQL hosting as well.
- No one else comes close to our security precautions: We enforce security between our server and your Access application using SSL certificates on our server. We also encrypt your SQL database files.
- We’ve teamed up with IT Impact, Inc., all recognized Access MVPs, to provide you with the best support in the industry. All of our second tier support personnel are recognized leaders in SQL Server with Access, ready to help you as needed to make your experience the BEST with our products.
- Our FAQ is second to none: You will find videos, posts and code in our FAQ to help you get the most out of SQL Server, an added value included in your subscription. Check back often as more content is available.