This video tutorial answers the common question that we get about printing from a Remote Desktop hosting session. In this example, we print from Microsoft Access 2007 to a PDF file which we can then copy/paste and download to our local desktop computer so that we can print to any locally connected printers or network printers.
Data Center & Security
Do you have questions or need help?
Latest Blog Posts
- Microsoft Azure RemoteApp is no more, but don’t worry we can help!
- 5 Hidden Costs of Hosting Your Database On-Premise
- The 5 Pitfalls of Windows Azure Hosting
- How to delete files from Sharepoint (Empty the Recycle Bin)
- Access Hosting Is Offering 30 Percent Off its Hosting Plans Until the End of the Year!