About Access Hosting on SharePoint 2013
Microsoft Access Services 2013 Hosting amplifies the power of your data by making it easier to collect, track, report, and share data with others. Our Access Services Hosting simplifies the process of creating and collaborating on team databases.
Access Hosting is a more powerful alternative to expensive web database solutions like Intuit QuickBase. Our service allows you to quickly take your Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet, Word Document or Access Database and publish it as a SharePoint 2013 web application in a matter of minutes.
Plans start at just $99/year for SharePoint Foundation – you can use this service to host your MS Access 2010 or MS Access 2013 tables in a SharePoint backend. This approach allows multiple users to view and update the same tables across the internet.
We also offer SharePoint Enterprise hosting with Access Services 2010 which allows you to public and sync you frontend and backend data on the internet.
SharePoint 2013 with Access Services 2010 – 30 Day Trial – $99/month
- 2 GB of Storage / 10 users included
- Unlimited bandwidth and Databases
- Take Advantage of the powerful Access 2010 Hybrid Application
- Combine Web Forms/Reports with your existing clientside Access DB functionality
- Browser-Based SQL Reporting for 2010
- Create Access Web Apps in SharePoint 2013
- Built from the ground up to be the highest performing and most reliable Microsoft Access 2010 and SharePoint 2010 hosting service available
- Shared CPU, RAM and bandwidth
Dedicated Access Services Hosting Features
- Utilizes SharePoint Server 2010, SharePoint Server 2013 and SQL Server 2012 for rock solid security and enterprise class scalability
- In House produced Screencast Tutorials for included with all hosting plans.
- No upfront fees or hidden costs.
- Built from the ground up to be the highest performing and most reliable Microsoft Access and SharePointhosting service available.