There are 2 different flavors of Power BI (Business Intelligence) for Excel 2013 – one requires Office 365 and/or SharePoint 2013 and the other can be run using JUST Excel 2013.
Our Power BI Remote Desktop Solution allows you to take advantage of all the features of Power BI WITHOUT the complexity and expense of SharePoint or Office 365.
Here is a video that shows Power View for Excel 2013 in action:
Power View is an interactive data exploration, visualization, and presentation experience that encourages intuitive ad-hoc reporting. Power View is a feature of Microsoft Excel 2013. With Power View you can interact with data in the same Excel workbook as the Power View sheet or in data models in Excel workbooks published in a Power Pivot Gallery.
Our Excel 2013 Power BI Hosting has the following features:
- Run your Excel 2013 Application in a Remote Desktop Cloud
- Power RDP technology allows your Remote Desktop Excel environment to run in any HTML5 Browser (Chrome, Safari, IE10+, Firefox)
- Completely Scalable for users and storage
- Win Server 2008 R2 Environment running 64-bt Excel 2013
- No Software Installation or Expense
- Run your Excel Application on the Mac, iPhone or iPad
- Works on Android smart phones and tablets
- Daily Data Backup on a secure network in a SAS 70 Data Facility
- Optional SQL Server Data source for Excel PowerPivot
- No Setup Fees and No Long Term Contract
Sign up Now for a 30 Day Free Excel Hosting Trial to test out Excel’s Business Intelligence and Power Views for yourself: