Access Hosting is proud to announce that for 2015 we have increased the storage quotas on all of our Remote Desktop Hosting plans for customers seeking an easy way to move their Access Hosting Database to the web without any modifications.
Access Hosting, the leading hosting company for Microsoft Access services and solutions has doubled and tripled the storage on their Access Remote Desktop plans. Customers in need of bringing their Microsoft Access web application to the cloud can now do so without the need for expensive hardware or costly setup.
Interested customers will now enjoy 2GB of storage with the $29/month Access Pro Virtual Desktop and 3GB of storage with the $49/month Office Pro Plus Remote Desktop plan. Anyone interested in trying out this hosting service can sign up for a free 30 day trial at http://accesshosting.com/remote-desktop-hosting/free-trial
Remote Desktop Services allows you to keep your Access 2007, 2010, or 2013 Database running “as-is” online in the cloud. Using the latest advances in Microsoft Hypervisor technology we can create a seamless single click operating environment for your existing Access database that allows you to run your application without modification. This approach allows multiple users to connect concurrently to the cloud from any PC and experience the program as if it was running locally on their desktop. Pricing starts at just $19/month and we offer a free trial for qualified customers. You can learn more at http://accesshosting.com/remote-desktop-hosting/
Posted in Access 2007, Access 2010, Access 2013, Access and the iPad, Access on the Kindle, Remote Desktop, Remote Desktop Hosting
Tagged Access 2007, Access 2010, Access 2013, Access on the Web, Remote Desktop, remote desktop hosting
No parlor tricks here – just the Microsoft Remote Desktop App connecting to hosted remote desktops running the last 4 (count em FOUR) major releases of MS Access. This allows most applications to run unmodified in the cloud using the version of Access they were originally developed in. Take Access anywhere using any device without the hassle and expense of application rewrites.
This short video will step through the process of creating an RDP connection on the iPad
USE AN ACCESS 2013 APP IF …
- Your organization is using Office 365 with SharePoint Online
- You have the time and budget to convert your databases tables, queries, forms and reports into a SQL/Web compatible format
- Everyone who needs to create or modify an Access app has a copy of Access 2013.
- The problem you’re trying to solve doesn’t require advanced database features like VBA or automation of Outlook, Word and Excel.
- You want the latest version of Access and are willing to be upgraded automatically every few years.
- Your reporting needs are very basic
USE AN ACCESS REMOTE DESKTOP DATABASE IF …
- Your organization is not using SharePoint or your Office 365 plan does not include SharePoint Online.
- You want complete control over the look and feel of the database user experience.
- Your users want to bring their own device (iPad, Nexus, Kindle) to the Access application.
- You enjoy using the Access Form and Report Wizards.
- You need advanced features, such as Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) or need to extend your application with email (Outlook) and charts (Excel)
- You don’t mind waiting for the next release of Access to use the latest features.
- You have complex reporting needs, beyond the simple summary reports provided in Access apps; for example, you need to integrate other databases into a report, or format the report.
Breaking News: You no longer need to purchase third party software to connect your Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Android devices to our Remote Desktop Hosting Service . You can now run the Access Runtime (2010 or 2013), Access 2007, Access 2010 (32 and 64 bit) and Access 2013 (32 and 64 bit) on all these devices with a FREE app. Wow.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.microsoft.rdc.android – Remote Desktop for Android download
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/microsoft-remote-desktop/id714464092 – Remote Desktop for iOS download
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/microsoft-remote-desktop/id715768417 – Remote Desktop for OS X download
Remote Desktop Hosting Information and Free Trial Offer: http://accesshosting.com/remote-desktop-hosting
If your device is not supported for any reason (Amazon Kindle Fire HDX and the Silk Browser come to mind) you can still run these apps inside any HTML5 browser using our Power RDP solution http://accesshosting.com/power-rdp-run-native-access-applications-browser
It looks like the era of Access Anywhere has arrived. And it is the REAL Access you know and love – not the Access Web stuff that requires rewriting your existing applications.
This video illustrates a increasing common scenario in the BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) world. We show a Windows 8.1 desktop and an iOS7 iPad sharing the same Access 2010 database over our PowerRDP solution.
In this video, we demonstrate our remote cloud desktop hosting solution using our Power RDP client. Our virtual desktop hosting easily allows multiple concurrent users to access the same database via any device (Windows, Macintosh, iPhone, iPad, Android, etc) from a web browser or using an RDP Connection. This is a full windows desktop machine rendered on any device that has the full functionality of Access 2010 in any HTML5 web browser. It will be instantly familiar to any Access Developer and is fully compatible with VBA Code and splitting databases into frontend and backend. You can try out this powerful solution for free for 30 days by signing up for a free web database trial. If you have any additional questions, please use our online chat or our sidebar form.